Aims and objectives
The main aim of ATMA is to promote aid to self-development and humanitarian help to the needy children in the rural areas of the state of Goiás in Brazil and in the “Favelas” in the whole of Brazil.
- to cooperate with specific local authorities and non-profit organizations on development projects.
- to encourage the local population to create suitable structures for local self-management.
- to promote research into methods of agricultural and horticultural production which are in balance with the ecosystem and which respect the environment.
- to spread clean organic agricultural methods to improve the quality of local agricultural products.
- to increase the local population’s respect and awareness of the forests.
- to stimulate the younger generations to remain in the rural areas and not join the exodus to the cities, so helping to conserve local cultural patterns.
Head Office: c/o BITS Partners SA – via Calloni 9 – CH – 6900 Lugano
General Assembly: The supreme body of ATMA is bound to the principles of non-discrimination on religious, racial or political grounds.
- President R. Migliarini
- Vice president I. Monti
- General Secretary D. Waelti
Founder Members: Ruth Grueniger, Romano Migliarini, Luigi Gianini.
Secretariat: ATMA – Secretariat – c.p. 248 – CH – 6702 Claro
Tel/Fax +41 (0) 91 863 1990 – Cell. +41 (0) 79 399 3967
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Email Romano: email@example.com
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD:
AUTHORISATION AS TAX-EXEMPT CHARITY